Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Flirty French Santa

My sister-in-law & lovely 5-year-old niece just came & spent two days visiting us in Annecy.

We did all sorts of fun festive stuff.

We baked (maple pecan cookies),
took the Christmas train around the old town,
wandered around the Marché de Noël,
& paid a visit to le Père Noël.


In France, there's no official photgrapher during visits with Santa.
(Guess the jolly old elf prefers to cut out the middleman!)
So I snapped this photo myself.
And here's Juliette telling Santa what she wants for Christmas (a mini-computer)
& explaining her plan to set out five of our home-made cookies for him on Christmas Eve.

 
Posted by Picasa

Santa: Oh really? Why five cookies?
Juliette: Because I'm five years old (duh!)
Santa: I see! Well, in that case, I can hardly wait till you're ten!

(And then he looked directly at me & winked. And I think I blushed. Can you blame me??!)
(I mean, it's Santa!!!  Sheesh!)

1 comment:

  1. You could get a second job (seasonal) taking photos with Santa! Love it.

    We're off to brave the line-up tonight. Wish I'd done it three weeks ago, but things were just too crazy around here. Next year, I'll be way more organized.

    Happy Ho Ho Ho to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...