Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas market = yum

As promised, here are some more photos of Annecy's great Christmas market.

I figured I'd focus on all the yummy food & drinks that are on offer, 
because what is more delicious & Christmas-y than vin chaud & roasted chestnuts? 

Nothing, that's what.

the Christmas tea smelled divine
the mulled wine stand is always popular
this is where my honey bought two jars of miel (ha!)

chestnuts roasting on an open fire...
Meanwhile, over at the Québec stand...

cranberries, beer & maple cookies... love it!
Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

  1. It's just SO WRONG that I wasn't there with you! Looks like a Christmas dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so that is what the Christmas tea looks like, I was wondering after reading about it over at Erin's. All sounds delicious, I can imagine it all smelt delightful too.

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas Em.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...