Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Monday, November 01, 2010

Joyeux Anniversaire Juliette !

How do you have a super-fun birthday if your name is Juliette
& you are turning five years old?

First off, convince your auntie to help you make an elaborate cake.


Why yes, that is a princessy-type castle cake made with pink marshmallows & ice-cream cones!
Use the Jack O'Lantern you made the day before to decorate the table.
Take time out to have a cuddle with your baby brother.
Put on your party clothes (that means your witch costume, of course!)
I think the Dora socks & orange Crocs really make the outfit, don't you?
Be sure to take the whole make-a-wish thing very seriously.
Et un - deux - trois... blow out the candles!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet 5th birthday! Found you via your best friend Erin. :) I've always enjoyed reading about you through her blog, and am happy to know you're doing much better...and that I can now read your blog as well!

    My best friend and I are separated by distance, too, and it's always encouraging to read about others besties who deal with the distance throughout the years!

    Much love from the USA to France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you and Juliette had fun making cake and carving pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    It is weird that I feel I already know you a little but of course we have never met or even talked for that matter! Of course Erin has simply amazing things to say of her very best friend so I knew I would have to come and say hello too!

    Funnily enough it is through Bethany above that Erin found me - kind of fate that we should be the first few to comment then today!

    It looks like the kind of amazing birthday party my nieces would absolutely adore. I look forward to hanging around this street in the future!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful!!! what a lovely party - not only is the cake festive, it looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...