Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Puggy

Do you remember when I thought maybe I was a teenager again 
& got all silly about seeing
 those very-cute-but-practically-young-enough-to-be-my-children
BB Brunes 
in concert?  

And then do you remember my absolute frenzy 
when I not only got a photo with the boys 
but also went out to the pub with them afterwards?  
Whee!

That was fun.  
And so was last night, when I got to see Puggy en concert
thanks {again} to one of the fringe benefits of FQ's job.  

Puggy is a band made up of three dudes 
who met at a jazz school in Belgium.

They are all international & stuff.
They sing in English, but get this:
The bassist is French,
the drummer is Swedish
& the vocalist - who is British -
bantered with the audience all evening 
in absolutely flawless français,
which - although I enjoyed the show -
made me pretty darn cranky.

{Confession:
I have an extremely bad attitude when other Anglophones 
have better accents in French than me.}

But anyway!  
We're not here to talk about the fact that
I may just possibly - perhaps - be what you might call a 
"competitive perfectionist"
are we?

Nope.
We're here to rock!

Take it away, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...