Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Fringe benefits

My husband works at a local radio station,
which certainly has its perks.

No shortage of new tunes to put on my iPod,
passes to sneak-previews of new movies,
& tickets to this:
image via the ODS radio facebook page
You read that right:  it's a private concert, 
which means you had to win tickets on the radio.
 (Or be married to the station manager.  Ahem.)

So who are the B.B. Brunes?
They're a pop-rock group from Paris.
Their tunes are très catchy if you ask me.

Here's one of their most popular songs from 2007:


BB Brunes - Dis Moi
envoyé par wonderful-life1989. - Regardez plus de clips, en HD !

Aren't they cute?  
(Aside:  They were born in 1989.   
Nineteen.  Eighty-Nine.  
Man, I feel old.) 

OK, the concert starts in an hour.
Now where did I put my dancing shoes..?

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! There's nothing like live music and it certainly doesn't hurt that the band is full of cuties! :) Lucky you being married to a radio station manager and the awesome perks that came with it. Enjoy the concert tonight!!! :)
    p.s. I pop over to your blog from Erin's and I think your friendship is so beautiful! Can't wait until you guys are together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19-89. I hear you! I teach at a college and over the years I have asked my students where they were on the days that various presidents were inaugurated, assassinated, etc. One question: "Where were you on Feb 2, 1990 when Nelson Mandela (former president of South Africa) was released after decades in prison to become SA's new leader? The answer: "None of us were born yet..." Ugh. They make 'em younger every year, eh?

    Great tune. Catchy. The song has stopped and I'm still humming...

    EP in Alberta, Canada (longing for spring)

    P.S. I, too, popped over to your blog from Erin's. I'm inspired by both of you! Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...