Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Friday, February 04, 2011

Chez Nous: Le Salon

Comme promis yesterday, here's a peek into our living room.

Please admire our big comfy couch, 
which we ordered back in September
& received just after Christmas.
(Now that's customer service!)

I scored the Bay-blanket cushions in Victoria a few years back
for something like 70% off the original price.
Love!

As seen from the sofa:  dining area & entrance to our bedroom.

Closer look at the mantel.
Good thing our TV's not flammable!
Hey Vancouverites: 
please note the little statue in the alcove above the clock. 

You can take the girl out of English Bay, 
but you can't make her give up her view of the Inukshuk!

1 comment:

  1. I have just come to my Google reader and found five unread posts from you - apologies Em! However, it means I get to enjoy extra Rue de France so for that I am grateful!

    I love your room and particularly your birdcage - so pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...