Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Friday, January 14, 2011

Red sky at night...

view from the kitchen window about 6 p.m. tonight
... sailor's delight!

Well, I'm not planning on doing anything involving a boat over the next few days,
but I am headed to one of the local ski resorts, Praz de Lys. 

My parents-in-law have rented a cabin with some of their friends for a week.
We'll join them for the weekend, along with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law & their kids.
It's supposed to be clear & sunny both Saturday & Sunday.
(Judging by the sky, of course... but also the on-line forecast.)

I am looking forward to going sledding with my niece Juliette,
drinking chocolat chaud in the village,
doing some snowshoeing,
& perhaps - gulp! - taking a skiing lesson.

What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like so much fun! Especially the chocolat chaud in the village, and sledding with Juliette...

    This weekend I'm preparing the spare room for a special guest who's coming to see me very soon (!!!), hosting an apres-birthday party for Alan (making cupcakes this time... from a mix... keeping it simple) and maybe going for a swim at the pool.

    Have a wonderful weekend! (that view is incredible, by the way)

    love you, even if you do wake me up and cause me to have a panic attack in the middle of the night ;~)
    E xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sky, we had a red one too but a lot less impressive than yours.

    Hoping your weekend is as fun as it sounds!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...