Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Instasamedi {10}

My parents & my youngest sister, Liz, are still visiting.

I'm still taking daily Instagrams, even if I'm not blogging much!

La semaine derrière ?
It involved cheese, carnival, cookies (ok, macarons...) & flowers.

Ready?
On y va!
Local cheese + my mom's dictionary on the kitchen table.
{samedi, Annecy, chez nous}
Last weekend was the Venetian Carnival here in Annecy {La Venise des Alpes}
{dimanche, Annecy, next to Pont Des Amours}
My mom, Dave, my dad, Liz = les touristes à Annecy!
{lundi, Annecy, sur le Paquier}
Macaron tree in one of Annecy's most famous chocolate shops.
Liz treated me to a blackcurrant-flavoured macaron.  Trop bon !!!
{mardi, Annecy-le-Vieux, Chocolatier Patrick Agnellet}
First daffodils of the year. Merci, Mom!
{mercredi, Annecy, chez nous}
Roses from mon mari for International Womens' Day.
{jeudi, Annecy, chez nous}
Retro building near Annecy's train station + blue sky = pretty!
{vendredi, Annecy, Rue de la Poste}


Hope you had a good week with some blue sky &/or blooms too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...