Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

E & me {light switch}

Hey, dear reader... do you even remember E & me
my Wednesday photo project avec Erin?

OK, so it's been a month {!!!} since I've posted one of our 
Canada vs France collages.

Pfffft.

But, as I told you when I finally caught up 
I've been super busy with all my Canadian family visiting.

Hélas {= alas} most everyone has gone home now {sniff sniff...},
 except for my youngest sister Liz
who is still here to do fun things like
explore Annecy with me,
make us mushroom quiche for dinner 
& practice her French with boys she meets at the Saturday market.
{Hee hee!}

***

Anyway!

Let's switch back to today's E & me, shall we?
Speaking of switching, Erin & all of Canada & the USA 
changed to Daylight Savings time last weekend,
but in France, we don't spring forward until the end of the month.  
Hmm...

That's a little confusing.
So let's focus on our light switches, ok?
Any guesses which one is in Victoria 
& which one is here chez nous in Annecy?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...