Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Monday, January 09, 2012

Les Scènes du Week-end {31}

So does anybody remember way back when 
every Monday I was posting
with ten photos showing you my Saturday & Sunday stuff?

Hmm?  Nope?
Well, no worries. It's been quite a while...

But I've decided to get back to it in 2012, 
because it's a fun feature that I enjoy sharing with you
& that I love reading par example, 

So, without further ado, here are the scenes from this past weekend.
Get ready for lots of shots of fruit & veg,
time spent in the kitchen 
& not much more.  

You see, I was still working on getting over this beyond-nasty flu.
It's almost gone!
And it will NOT be back.
{Unlike les Scenes du Week-end... haha!}

Squeezing oranges for OJ on Saturday morning

"Happy New Year" on local bus

Zillions of galettes des rois at the supermarket {remember my post about them over here?}

I came back from the supermarket with everything I needed to make leek/potato soup

While I stayed in for a cozy afternoon, FQ went skiing with a friend at a local station de ski {as you can see, he's almost as much of an Instagram maniac as I am...}

After making soup, I took down all the Christmas decorations {le sigh...}

Even if our neighbours still have their festive lights up...

Sunday morning = heart-shaped pancakes {I know, it's not quite Valentine's Day...}

Post-pancake walk & swan-sighting down by the lake

Our friends' cat, EP, who we are feeding as they are away on vacation at the moment
Et voilà !

5 comments:

  1. Youpi ! Le retour des scènes du week-end ... J'adore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had pancakes Sunday morning too! {though most definitely NOT heart-shaped ones} Potato leek soup Saturday night, pancakes on Sunday... it's like we're kindred spirits or something...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog, but I like this idea! And fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ceila & Yann... merci ! J'adore aussi ! Ça m'a manqué...

    @ Erin... as if we WEREN'T kindred spirits!!!

    @ Liza... thanks so much for the compliment. I'll be sure to stop by your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH! EP says Meow love you! BIG BISOUS, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...