Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Instasamedi {3}

Week 3 of Instasamedi!

It was a good week.
Ready?

My niece & I wearing our "galette des rois" crowns after Saturday lunch.
{samedi, Pommiers, chez mes beaux-parents}
Chilly Sunday-morning view from my parents-in-law's house.
{dimanche, Pommiers, chez mes beaux-parents}
Birds sunbathing {?} on a chilly winter afternoon.
{lundi, Annecy, le lac d'Annecy}
Look who was waiting impatiently for their owner {& perhaps a piece of baguette}
inside the entrance to one of my local bakeries...
{mardi, Annecy, boulangerie down the street}
Oooh, I learned a new French word today! Pruning!!
{No wonder the sound of a chainsaw woke me up...}
{mercredi, Annecy, close to our apartment}
We're still working our way through our last box of Christmas chocolates.
Of course I love the "fleur de lys" ones best...
{jeudi, Annecy, chez nous}
Waiting-room art {vendredi, Annecy, Hôpital d'Annecy}

2 comments:

  1. J'adore Instasamedi! C'est fantastique!

    My favourite photo this week is the one of the chilly Sunday morning view. Love that view. Must come back and see it again in person soon...

    Happy Weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light in the photo of the birds is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...