Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Instasamedi {2}

Instasamedi!

Thanks so much & merci beaucoup
to all of you who visited the blog & left lovely comments.
Swoon!

You may have noticed something last week.
As I often do when I'm excited about a new project, 
I blah blah blah blah-ed.
A lot.

But now that we're on semaine deux {week two} of Instasamedi
I promise to stay calm, to avoid rambling on 
& just post my Instagram photos of daily life from last week, ok?

On y va !  {Here we go!}
Getting ready to make leek/potato soup for dinner {samedi, Annecy, chez nous}
Sunday-morning stroll down by the lake {dimanche, Annecy, le lac d'Annecy}
Guys destroying the outdoor skating rink... guess Christmas vacation is definitely over!  {lundi, Annecy, Place François de Menthon}
These mannequins really really really need to go shopping.
Luckily the nation-wide sales in France have started!
{mardi, Annecy, Centre Commercial Courier}
OK, I must admit liking this photo better than the one above!
{mercredi, Annecy, rue Carnot}
I crossed my fingers & touched wood, but I didn't win the special Friday the 13th lottery.... {jeudi, Annecy, Tabac Presse Parmelan}
Friday morning up-too-early & on-the-run breakfast {vendredi, Annecy, Hôpital d'Annecy}

Et voilà !

So what do you think?
Still a fun feature?
Any of last week's photos your favourite?  Care to tell me which one?

2 comments:

  1. I think my faves are the Sunday morning stroll and the breakfast {I see tea!}

    Those mannequins are pretty awesome too, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making potato leek soup for dinner tonight! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...