Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

E & me {town clock}

Tick tock, tick tock!
This week's E & me is all about town clocks
{& time differences... le sigh...}
You can see in Erin's photo that it's nearly 2 p.m. in Victoria.
That would be a good time for she & I to wrap up a long lunch, huh?
{Only problem is that it would be 11 p.m. here, so bedtime...}

As for 4 p.m. ici à Annecy ?
That would be the perfect moment for us two girls to get together 
at my favourite café {just next to the lovely clock tower!}
to talk about our day, catch up on the gossip &
drink tea & eat macarons.
{But it would only be 7 a.m. in Victoria... a little early, non ?}

So...
Both town clocks in the above photo are lovely.
My friendship with Erin is fabulous.

But the 9 hour time difference 
between Canada's West Coast & France?
I'm not always a fan.

3 comments:

  1. Le sigh. This post makes me sad. I want to do all those things you mentioned!

    I love E & me, but I hate the time difference {and the distance} betweeen Victoria and Annecy. It sucks.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that!! Even worse was the time difference between Canada and Hong Kong... 12 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's something european and magical about a town clock... in fact, i don't think el paso has one? i'm going to go in search of it!

    thank goodness for skype and finding the middle ground to chat (my baby nieces live in italy so it's much the same as you two).

    sending you some transatlantic love <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...