Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

E & me {café}

C'est l’été !

So for this week's E & me post, let's celebrate 
with one of the best things about summer:
sitting outside at a café drinking something cool & delightful.


Annecy has many a lovely café, but no big-name coffee chains.
All the cafés in town are unique, authentique  
& filled with a very French vibe. 

That being said,
there is one reason I envy Erin & her neighbourhood Starbucks.

We may have cobblestones, 
but she has chai tea lattes.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite E & me so far... Now, if only we could merge the best of both worlds and sit together at your cobblestoned sidewalk café, while sipping iced chai tea lattes! Now that would be perfect!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out here in rural Suffolk, England we don't have any chain coffee shops either. In fact if I wanted a Starbucks I think I would have to drive at least an hour and a half! Love both your shots though and wouldn't it be fun to merge them just as Erin said!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, that would indeed be total perfection!

    Hello Cassie & thanks for your recent comments. An hour & a half drive to a Starbucks seems extreme even for a chai tea latte addict like me. (Want to know a secret? Geneva has FIVE Starbucks & it's only a 30 minute drive away if I really get desperate!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...