Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

E & me {church}

last weekend, I've had that 
"Here Comes the Bride" music stuck in my head.

So I figured that we might as well have a church theme
for this week's E & me.

Ready to get going to the chapel?

Two very different churches, both quite lovely.
 Which one do you prefer?

And any guesses which is in Erin's hometown of Victoria
& which is here in Annecy?

2 comments:

  1. Well, hmmm, if I had to guess, I'd say the church on the left was the Canadian one ;~)

    Where is everybody? Not a comment to be had? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well from Erin's comment above I was going to say the one on the left was the her's too. But a toughie this week. I love the history behind churches and even though our village one is absolutely tiny and quite crumbly I adore it as much as the grand ones I saw in Malta too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...