Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Les Scènes du Week-end {17}

Well, it's already late on Tuesday night 
{how on earth did that happen?!}

I saw Anna off yesterday morning 
& was happy to hear that she made it safely home
back to Poland after an epic train & bus journey.

We took a {much less epic} journey to Geneva last weekend,
so get ready for some Swiss-tastic content in the following photos.

home-made pizza on our balcony Friday night
market day in Annecy's old town
 close-up of my favourite fruit & veggie vendor's offerings
Anna at my favourite café in Annecy

the famous "Jet d'Eau" fountain in Geneva

Swiss flag on a boat in the harbour

Geneva's famous floral clock

less-famous-but-still-gorgeous floral fountain

Geneva loves clocks & nerdy street signs

Geneva shutters & lavender window-boxes

5 comments:

  1. I can't beleive you put "less than epic" and "Geneva" in the same sentence. How can a trip to Switzerland be anything less than epic??

    Your pictures are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of you and the freshly baked pizza on your beautiful balcony!

    And how much do I want lavender-filled window-boxes now?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 13, 2011

    @myjoyproject - I think Emily is referring to the fact that the bus ride only takes 90mins, whereas my journey back to Poland took about 30hrs!! Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you are looking very fit and well and very "summery" with you nice white shirt. As usual, great photos, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are fabulous! I love your hair by the way, so fun and fresh. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...