Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Monday, May 30, 2011

Les Scènes du Week-end {11}

We had a fantastic time on our volcano/cheese weekend away.

That being said, my legs are in a sorry state
after two big hikes over two days.

You should have seen me hobbling around like a 90-year-old today.
It turns out that it's awfully hard to walk to work
when you can't really bend your knees. 

I cursed {silently!} every student who asked me a question in class,
because having to get up out of my chair
& write something on the whiteboard
almost brought tears to my eyes.
Ouch ouch ouch! 

Good thing I can blog sitting down!

at the top of the world {almost!}

beautiful butterfly
looking ahead...
stopping to admire the scenery


 wildflower

 happy trails

 my feet enjoying the view


 cow love

 cheese plate!!!

 apéritif aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...