Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Noël 2010: Famille

Of course we ate all sorts of fancy & delicious food over Christmas, 
but what's really important during the holidays is spending time with family, n'est-ce pas?

So, without further ado, here are some faces of my Frenchie belle-famille.
(All photos taken on December 24th or 25th, before, during, or after all that eating we did!)

My sister-in-law, Delphine, niece Juliette, nephew Martin & brother-in-law Eloi.
Really, did you think only one photo of Martin in his Santa PJs was enough?!  Pffft!
My aunt-in-law (?) Viviane, Delphine & my mother-in-law, France (yep, just like the country!)
Moi avec my husband's cousin's daughter... so his 2nd cousin?  Cousin once removed?
Who knows?
Anyway, her name is Diane, she's graduating from high school this year & she's lovely.
(Also, my bangs would never ever do that.  Sigh.)

My hubby (& his fabulous blue eyes) with his grandma, who turned 89 a few days after Christmas!
They were way too excited about all the food to even consider posing for a group photo.  
Trust me.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I've met everyone there except wee Martin (so super-cute in that Santa suit!) and FQ's grandma (is she the one who lives in the village where Chocolat was filmed? because that is so awesome!) Salut, Famille Quairel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see photos of all the family there. Juliette and Martin are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable little cuties the children are!

    Wonderful to see your French Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...