Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

E & me {garden}

Hello?  Bonjour ?

Anybody still remember Rue de France ?

Not really?  I don't blame you.  It's been ages since I've blogged...

Speaking of remembering things, 
how about my photo collage series,
that I started almost exactly a year ago with my lovely friend Erin?

Well, as I mentioned above, it's been a lot like 
the middle of the desert here on mon petit blog.
There's been absolutely nothing sprouting up.

But lately? I've been planting & watering & weeding...
& voilà !

As you can see, things are good & green 
both in Erin's pretty backyard in Victoria
& here in our balcony garden with the nice view of zee French Alps.

Would you like to leave a comment 
to guess where the lettuce lives & where the strawberries are growing?

{Please & merci ?}  
{So I know someone is still wandering over here? Sometimes?!}

***

P.S.  This is a great post for today, 
because my dear mom loves gardening...
& it's her birthday aujourd'hui !

Happy Anniversaire 
& Joyeux Birthday to you, Mom!!!

Bisous !

6 comments:

  1. I am thrilled that you are back, Em! I have missed your Internet presence. Your little garden looks sweet and I hope the lettuce graces some very yummy baguette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat!
      Merci beaucoup for your comment & being thrilled {not to mention noticing very quickly} that I'm back blogging a bit. Ooof! I will for sure let you know when the lettuce moves from the balcony garden into the kitchen... soon!

      Delete
  2. Youpi! You're back! And so is "E & me!"

    Rue de France is my favourite. Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow {no pressure or anything...}

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youpi indeed! Saturday counts as "tomorrow", right? So I'm happy to be back. Thanks - as always - for cheering me on! Bisous!

      Delete
  3. Hi Emily, Glad you're back. I do enjoy all your blog/pictures from Annecy. Hope you had a great time with your family and friends - We all deserve a break, especially to enjoy visiting relatives. - Your garden looks good -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour! Thanks for stopping by & leaving me a compliment or two! C'est très gentil !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...