Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

E & me {recycling}

So I know it's a little early to talk about Spring cleaning, 
but this week's E & me is all about doing the recycling.

You probably know where the blue box is, right?
If you think it's outside Erin's house, you're correct.

Because I grew up with the blue boxes,
Annecy's big black & yellow bins somehow seem... 
less aesthetically-pleasing to me.

But that's just me being picky, huh?
Because what really counts is the fact we can recycle
paper, plastic, tin cans, cardboard & glass.

Et chez toi ?
Do you have a recycling bin at home?  
If so, what does it look like?
What can you chuck in there?

3 comments:

  1. I miss the blue boxes! I have one like yours, now, too. Aren't they just an eye sore? I'm shocked at how few public recycling bins there are in Sydney!! I'm a major major recycler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are an eyesore, but at least they're all over the place & they accept most stuff. Hey, I think your mission for 2012 is to push the Sydney crowd into improving their public recycling bins. Go, EJ, go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have bins! I'm so jealous! We have to separate all of our recycling and take them down to the déchetterie. I don't think you'd like a photo of that!? LOL, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...