Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bonjour, la neige !

Remember at the beginning of the month 
to believe December had arrived 
& that Christmas was just around the corner?

Well... most of last week,
 it was horribly cold, rainy & windy in Annecy.

Ugh.

Even though I'm from Vancouver
{on Canada's "Wet Coast"},
that kind of weather makes me want to stay on the couch all day.

But you know what?

Whenever I needed to go out over the past few days,
I bundled up,
pulled on my gumboots
& tried {sans succès} 
to use my umbrella to avoid getting soaked.

{That didn't work, of course...}

So...
I kept reminding myself how
nasty weather en ville
snow snow snow en montagne.

And I was right!
Please behold the proof in these photos taken from my balcony!
{Now that it's stopped pouring, we can enjoy our view again, yay!}


C'est trop beau, non ??!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos of the mountains over Annecy. So similar to our view over the North Shore mountains in Vancouver. Thinking of you as Christmas comes close. Sunny but cold here too. Cheers, JJ&J

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...