Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Monday, October 31, 2011

Les Scènes du Week-end {28}

It was a busy, fun & festive weekend.

Saturday FQ & I headed to Lyon
for some shopping & Starbucks {hooray!}
before spending the evening chez ses parents à Pommiers.

Sunday I was in full-on Jack O'Lantern mode
with my lovely niece.

Ready for the pumpkin/decoration/costume photos?

On y va ! {= Here we go!}

FQ on le métro à Lyon
moi & my {rare, so very exciting} chai tea latte
my niece's Jack O'Lantern plan
her uncle cutting open la citrouille
scoop scoop scoop
draw draw draw
et voila !!!
eeeek !
my nephew Martin = cutest devil ever
festive/creepy lunch-time table décor

So boo boo boo &
Happy Halloween to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I wish we were together having chai tea lattés at Starbucks in Lyon! Still, chances are I was having one while you were... so that's sort of like us being together, non?

    It's crazy to me how much Juliette looks like you. Your pumpkin and fancy table decorations look almost as pretty as you two! Oh hey where did you get those fabulous Halloween themed paper umbrellas? Because they are awesome! ;~)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impossible to decide who is cuter in that Jack O'Lantern photo!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...