Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Friday, August 12, 2011

I heart Brittany...


Salty air & sandy hair.
Beachcombing.
Lighthouses.
Seafood.
Waking up to waves crashing underneath the window.

Just a few of the things I'm loving about this vacation.


It's been a fantastic couple of weeks.
 
If you like,
I'll tell you all about it when I'm back home early next week... 


In the meantime... today is our last day at the beach.
It's cloudy... but I'm determined to swim 
in that chilly Atlantic ocean 
one more time!

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying seeing the photos of your holiday. It's fun to see what you've been doing and to hear about all the fun you've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for beachy holidays! Love the photo of you and the heart-shaped rock :)

    I would love to hear all about it just as soon as you get home. Enjoy your last few days in Brittany, and your swim in l'Atlantique!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding heart shaped rocks - I cannot resist bringing them home either.

    Look forward to more holiday posts and thank you for your kind words on my return xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...