Let's sum up the weekend, shall we?
* wake up early & head to driving school to do practice DVDs
* after a few hours, feel like head might explode
* catch the tail-end of the market
* go home & eat lunch
* go back to the driving school to do even more DVDs
* after a couple hours, feel like head may in fact honestly explode
* go for bike ride between rain showers
* wake up unable to deal with the thought of more driving DVDS
* decide to go to Geneva for brunch
* walk in the park in Geneva in-between downpours
* sit on couch & watch driving DVD I borrowed from the driving school
* drink tea
* too much tea, too much DVD
* wander down to the lake despite huge threatening clouds
* try to not feel cranky about driving test, terrible weather
or insanely long line-up outside a fancy luminarium we wanted to visit
* go home
|water lillies in the park in Geneva|
So... there you go.
Not such a bad weekend after all, despite the DVD overload.
As for the result of my theory part of the driving test this morning?
Well, you'll just have to check back tomorrow!
À demain !