Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Friday, July 01, 2011

Joyeux anniversaire, Canada!

Happy Canada Day 
allllll the way from zee French Alps!
in Stanley Park with my friend Julie, Vancouver, Easter 2006




I'm thinking of & missing all my family & friends in Canada today.
I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

But... check this out!  

I have somehow managed to get myself invited
to a Canada Day picnic in the park 
here in Annecy tonight, 
with real live Canadians present! 

How exciting, eh?

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 01, 2011

    Life can take a Canadian girl away but Canada is still in her, eh? Miss you, too. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have fun at the picnic? We miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on Earth did you manage that? Perfect way to spend a Canada Day in France!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I've been thinking, and I'm pretty sure the last time we spent Canada Day together was 2004. We should do something about that, eh?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...