Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Monday, June 06, 2011

Les Scènes du Week-end {12}

It's been an eventful spring for my nephew Martin.
His first birthday was a few months ago
& this past Saturday was his baptism.

The weather was delightful,
Martin was in a great mood,
there was lots of family
& plenty of good food.

{I didn't mean for that to rhyme, but you know what?
I'm just going to go with it!}

the church where the baptism took place
inside the church
as you can see, Martin was quite keen on the whole baptism thing
Juliette & I outside the church

speaking of Juliette, she did a great job of taking our photo, non?
a "piece montée", a fancy-dancy French cake for special occasions
catnap
my feet in my parents-in-law's pool
home-made pizza for dinner Sunday night

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Have just added pizza to the dinner plan this week!

    Love these photos. What a gorgeous weekend. And can I just say you look fabulous? Seriously. That photo of you and Juliette is beautiful.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sunday night pizza looks pretty damn tasty! (and I'd like some of that fancy dancy cake too please)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls! Thanks for your comments. The Sunday night pizza was so easy & so delicious. Bell peppers + onions + fresh tomatoes + basil from the balcony garden + slices of mozzarella cheese = yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 08, 2011

    et cette pizza !!on en a pas eu nous....snifffff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...