Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's making me happy this Tuesday...

See this beautiful lilac bush 
we spotted near my parents-in-law's house last weekend?
Well, now a lucky few of those lovelies
are cheering up my dining-room table.
It smells delightful in here!

P.S.  If you'd like to read another lilac-scented post,
wander on over to Conguating Irregular Verbs
{a nice blog I've recently discovered about
an American family living in the south of France}.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait for my lilac bushes to bloom! They are my very favourite of all the flowers in the garden. I was peering at them closely last week, and you can see the buds are turning purple inside. It's just a matter of time now {and some prolonged sunshine might help too!} Soon they'll be full and beautiful and I will be so happy to bring them in and put then on the kitchen table. Mmmm, they'll smell so good! And I will take a million and one photos of them, just like I do every year ;~) In the meantime, thanks for sharing yours!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lilac bushes aren't even covered in leaves yet. Thanks for sharing your lilacs there.
    Who do you know in Charlotte, North Carolina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for mentioning me and my little blog. It's amazing how we can keep our vases full of fresh and free flowers and leaves here in the sunny south. it's great to see what's blooming next, although i wish i had some wisteria. real bad.
    nice to 'meet' you.
    aidan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilacs smell SO good. I can't get enough. I'm the weirdo who stops in front of a bush, buries my face deep inside the blossoms, and inhales until I almost can't breathe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...