Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scènes du Week-end {6}

We had a lovely long weekend celebrating Easter with FQ's grandma.

I took a million photos of the gorgeous village she lives in, 
but I've decided to tease you 
by only posting a few of them today.

But don't worry.
I'm going to distract you with shots of 
the beautiful French countryside, 
some hand-picked lily-of-the-valley 
& things flowering everywhere.

Ready?
View of Flavigny on our Easter Sunday-morning walk.

I think these horses had Spring Fever.

Walking in a wooded wonderland...

Lily-of-the-valley love.

Cherry tree in FQ's gran's backyard.

Gorgeous yellow colza field as seen from the car.
Ths wall is part of Flavigny's fortifications.
I spotted this Easter-appropriate basket on somebody's front stoop.

Have you ever seen such happy-looking pansies?
Bicycle, flowers & sunshine... all you really need!

5 comments:

  1. The yellow fields are to die for! Such amazing scenery, such a lucky girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Em. These photos are beyond beautiful. Trying to choose a favourite, but I don't think I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Great photos, Em! I'd love to visit Flaveny next time we're there. I used the Flaveny tray for book club yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore les deux chevaux poussés par le doux vent du printemps en folie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, those horses! you should blow that up and frame it. I would.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...