Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love Annecy in the springtime...

It's Thursday afternoon & I finally have a few hours to myself.
I'm teaching a lot these days.  
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday zoom by 
in a blur of lesson-planning & classes.

I love my job,
but it makes me cranky when I don't have time for myself 
{& my little blog!} 

Fortunately Thursdays & Fridays are a lot less busy.
That means a chance to catch up on e-mails & phone calls
linger over after-lunch coffee on our balcony,
go for a bike ride
& enjoy how beautiful Annecy is in the spring.

On that note, here are a few of Nikola's photos of the old town 

Annecy's most famous landmark, the old prison.
Lovely old buildings & canals?  Yes please!

And how about throwing in some tulips, just to make it even more scenic?
Swoon!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love Annecy in the springtime! So, so pretty...

    Victoria is pretty in the springtime too. If only it were a bit warmer! Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue and it's got me in a good mood already, even though I was up at 6:15 and we were out the door at 7:45! Now that's the sign of a good day. That and my chai tea latte, of course! {needed it to warm me up while I was on playground duty out there in the chilly spring sunshine...}

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad you're so far away, I'd need some English lessons !
    However to see these photos of Annecy reminds me such good memories. I worked in Geneva loooong time ago, and went twice on vacation... oops holidays... to Annecy :)

    good luck & take it easy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...