Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Friday, April 29, 2011

Dear Kate Middleton,

You looked gorgeous at your wedding today!  
I swooned over your dress & your handsome groom.
Congratulations to both of you!

I know things will be quite hectic for a while,
but after all the post-wedding excitement dies down, 
you may be wondering what to do with that beautiful veil of yours.

Please let me suggest a few window treatments I saw while in Flavigny:




Recycling is chic these days, you know.
Even for Royals!
Do let me know what you think.

love to you & William,
 Emily

3 comments:

  1. hehe I love this post !!! If I had a twitter i'd twitt it !!
    One of my cats "recycled" my wedding vail last year, and it was not as beautiful as these curtains, believe !
    Anyway, I heard she had a similar dress:vail as Grace Kelly wore, and both of these ladies were very elegant on their wedding day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops believe .. ME !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...