Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mullet Monday

OK, so I'm not really going to feature a Frenchie mullet photo on this blog every Monday, 
but these two hairstyles 
(note:  I use the world "style" ironically here)
were just too good to pass up. 

I spotted them at the bar of a little café we stopped in at on Sunday.

Oh cell phone camera!  You're so handy for spying on the locals, but you give me such horribly grainy results!
Posted by Picasa
And, if you were wondering, 
yes, they are both men, 
yes, that's a glass of beer on the counter 
& yes, it was well before noon. Wowee!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. And here I thought all French people were stylish...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...