Take one Canadian girl in les Alpes.
Add the ups & downs of living in France.
Cover with melted cheese...
Et voilà !

Friday, September 17, 2010

Meanwhile, back at Stanford University...


My brainy brother and my beautiful (& brainy) sister-in-law.
Posted by Picasa

This is a shout-out to my brother David, who successfully defended his thesis at Stanford University yesterday. After five years of blood, sweat, and tears (ok, and quite a lot of burritos, beer, and football), my little brother is now a PhD. Wow! I always knew he was no slacker, but this is crazy!

Speaking of crazy, the graduation ceremony/silly hat party was back in June, before his defense even took place. Apparently they didn't actually put a diploma into that fancy folder he's holding in the photo.  So - if the folks at the Stanford University Diploma Department are reading this - fire up the printer!

Congratulations, Dave! I'm so proud!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...